未分類

丁寧な対応をする 英語

投稿日:

The government will keep watching how the parties concerned will act so that debt workout based on the guidelines will proceed smoothly.発音を聞く - 金融庁, ピン留めアイコンをクリックすると単語とその意味を画面の右側に残しておくことができます。. - Weblio Email例文集, I am grateful for your speedy handling. - Weblio Email例文集, I appreciate your kind response. regarding the extension of due dates of labour insurance premiums for affected employers. 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), I am grateful for your polite response. - Weblio Email例文集, I am grateful for your prompt handling. The government will keep watching how the parties concerned will act so that debt workout based on the guidelines will proceed smoothly. - 金融庁, 労働局、監督署の相談・事務処理体制の充実を図り、①被災労働者やその遺族への労災保険給付や就学援護費等の迅速・適正な支払②被災した事業主等を対象とした労働保険料の納期限の延長等に関する問い合わせ等への迅速かつ丁寧な対応を行う。例文帳に追加, By enhancing the systems for consultation and processing of administrative work at the labour bureaus and the labour standards inspection offices, ① Speedy and appropriate payments of workers compensation insurance benefits and scholarships, etc. All Rights Reserved. - Weblio Email例文集, I sincerely appreciate your swift action. - Weblio Email例文集, The way the women interacted was precise and kind.発音を聞く - Weblio Email例文集, I want to buy that from you who gives me polite and thorough service.発音を聞く - Weblio Email例文集, ユーザーのどのような問い合わせについても、丁寧に対応する必要があります。(メールで書く場合)例文帳に追加, Whatever our users ask, we must respond to them carefully and politely.発音を聞く - Weblio Email例文集, また、お客様に直接対応するセールスドライバーの教育に当たっては、我が国からよりすぐりの現役セールスドライバーをトレーナーとして送り込み、丁寧な接客態度がいかに重要であるかを教え込むなど人材育成に力を入れている。例文帳に追加, Also, they are making efforts in human resource development; for example, for the training of sales drivers who have direct contact with customers, they send the best active sales drivers from Japan as trainers and teach local staff how important the courteous customer service attitude is and so on. - Weblio Email例文集, We are very grateful for the constant correspondence from all of you. - Weblio Email例文集, I highly appreciate your quick correspondence. I am always helped by your polite treatment. - Weblio Email例文集, I appreciate your swift response. All Rights Reserved. - Weblio Email例文集, The way the women interacted was precise and kind. 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), Thank you for dealing with this matter. regarding the extension of due dates of labour insurance premiums for affected employers. - Weblio Email例文集, I appreciate your kind response. - Weblio Email例文集, I am grateful for your detailed and speedy response. - Weblio Email例文集, I am extremely grateful for your devoted support. 「対応する」が英語で「respond」か「reply」と言います。 例文: 迅速に対応する ー Respond quickly 政府は危機にすみやかに対応した ー The government responded quickly to the crisis. また、お客様に直接対応するセールスドライバーの教育に当たっては、我が国からよりすぐりの現役セールスドライバーをトレーナーとして送り込み、丁寧な接客態度がいかに重要であるかを教え込むなど人材育成に力を入れている。 Thank you for your prompt and polite response. - 特許庁, また、中小企業に対して本件についてどのような対応が考えられるかについては、現在、金融界との間で幅広く意見交換を行っているところでございまして、いずれにいたしましても、為替、デリバティブの問題に限らず、顧客からの金融取引に関して相談、苦情が寄せられている場合は、金融機関として誠実かつ丁寧に対応して頂く必要があるというふうに思っております。例文帳に追加, Meanwhile, the FSA is engaging in a wide-ranging exchange of opinions with the financial industry as to what measures can be taken for SMEs regarding this matter. - Weblio Email例文集, I am grateful for your prompt response. - Weblio Email例文集, I am grateful for you speedy response. Could I?どちらも見たことがある形だと思いますがこれは、実は、Could I~?の方が、より丁寧なんです。そこで今回は、なぜCould Iの方が丁寧になるのか、英語の丁寧表現の大原則に触れながら、解説してみたいと思います。 As the guidelines are managed under an agreement reached among private-sector parties about debt workout for people facing difficulty repaying debts due to the earthquake damage, it is necessary to explain the guidelines in plain terms to disaster victims, hear from them about their circumstances carefully from their standpoint, and conscientiously deal with their cases when managing the guidelines. - 厚生労働省, これはきちんと受け止めまして、今般のガイドラインは震災によって債務の返済が困難となった方々の債務整理の、これは民間と民間との合意によって実施するものでございまして、このガイドラインの運用に当たっては、被災者の方々に分かりやすく説明した上で、被災者の方々からの相談に対して、被災者の立場に立ってじっくり事情を聞き、親切・丁寧に対応する必要があると考えておりまして、政府といたしましてはガイドラインによる債務整理が円滑に進むよう、引き続き関係者の対応を注視してまいりたいと思っております。例文帳に追加, We must take such criticism seriously. - Weblio Email例文集, I sincerely appreciate your prompt handling. - Weblio Email例文集, I want to buy that from you who gives me polite and thorough service. - 経済産業省, 従来技術の短所を回避し、さらに簡単な設計上の構造において印刷物の分離性能を上げかつ取扱いを丁寧に行なうことができる、堆積体から印刷物を分離するための方法および対応した装置提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a method for separating a printed product out of a stack and an embodied device, capable of carefully performing handling, by enhancing separation performance of the printed product in a simpler design structure, by avoiding a defect of a conventional technology. - Weblio Email例文集, I am grateful for your proper handling of the situation. - 厚生労働省, これはきちんと受け止めまして、今般のガイドラインは震災によって債務の返済が困難となった方々の債務整理の、これは民間と民間との合意によって実施するものでございまして、このガイドラインの運用に当たっては、被災者の方々に分かりやすく説明した上で、被災者の方々からの相談に対して、被災者の立場に立ってじっくり事情を聞き、親切・丁寧に対応する必要があると考えておりまして、政府といたしましてはガイドラインによる債務整理が円滑に進むよう、引き続き関係者の対応を注視してまいりたいと思っております。例文帳に追加, We must take such criticism seriously. In any case, if requests for consultation or complaints are received from customers about financial transactions, whether they be currency derivatives or not, it is necessary for financial institutions to respond sincerely and conscientiously.発音を聞く - 金融庁, 労働局、監督署の相談・事務処理体制の充実を図り、①被災労働者やその遺族への労災保険給付や就学援護費等の迅速・適正な支払②被災した事業主等を対象とした労働保険料の納期限の延長等に関する問い合わせ等への迅速かつ丁寧な対応を行う。例文帳に追加, By enhancing the systems for consultation and processing of administrative work at the labour bureaus and the labour standards inspection offices, ① Speedy and appropriate payments of workers compensation insurance benefits and scholarships, etc. - Weblio Email例文集. - Weblio Email例文集, I appreciate your swift reply. - Weblio Email例文集, また、お客様に直接対応するセールスドライバーの教育に当たっては、我が国からよりすぐりの現役セールスドライバーをトレーナーとして送り込み、丁寧な接客態度がいかに重要であるかを教え込むなど人材育成に力を入れている。例文帳に追加, Also, they are making efforts in human resource development; for example, for the training of sales drivers who have direct contact with customers, they send the best active sales drivers from Japan as trainers and teach local staff how important the courteous customer service attitude is and so on. すばやい対応を期待する ー I expect a prompt reply. 誠実な対応って英語でなんて言うの? 適当に答えるって英語でなんて言うの? 素早い対応って英語でなんて言うの? 信条って英語でなんて言うの? 誠実なって英語でなんて言うの? お忙しい中ご対応ありがとうございました。って英語でなんて言うの? - Weblio Email例文集, I am always helped by your polite treatment. - Weblio Email例文集, I am grateful for your speedy response. As the guidelines are managed under an agreement reached among private-sector parties about debt workout for people facing difficulty repaying debts due to the earthquake damage, it is necessary to explain the guidelines in plain terms to disaster victims, hear from them about their circumstances carefully from their standpoint, and conscientiously deal with their cases when managing the guidelines. - 金融庁. I am grateful for your polite response.発音を聞く - Weblio Email例文集, I appreciate your kind response.発音を聞く - Weblio Email例文集, I am always helped by your polite treatment. - Weblio Email例文集, ユーザーのどのような問い合わせについても、丁寧に対応する必要があります。(メールで書く場合)例文帳に追加, Whatever our users ask, we must respond to them carefully and politely. 「丁寧な対応」は英語でどう表現する?【英訳】A polite response... - 1000万語以上収録!英訳・英文・英単語の使い分けならWeblio英和・和英辞書 Weblio 辞書 > 英和辞典・和英辞典 > あなたの対応に感謝しますの意味・解説 > あなたの対応に感謝しますに関連した英語例文 例文検索の条件設定 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になり … Copyright © Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, All Right reserved. are made for affected workers and bereaved families ② Speedy and careful responses are made for inquiries, etc. are made for affected workers and bereaved families ② Speedy and careful responses are made for inquiries, etc. - Weblio Email例文集, I'm grateful for your immediate response. Copyright © Japan Patent office. Copyright Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. - 特許庁, また、中小企業に対して本件についてどのような対応が考えられるかについては、現在、金融界との間で幅広く意見交換を行っているところでございまして、いずれにいたしましても、為替、デリバティブの問題に限らず、顧客からの金融取引に関して相談、苦情が寄せられている場合は、金融機関として誠実かつ丁寧に対応して頂く必要があるというふうに思っております。例文帳に追加, Meanwhile, the FSA is engaging in a wide-ranging exchange of opinions with the financial industry as to what measures can be taken for SMEs regarding this matter. - Weblio Email例文集, I am grateful for your response. Copyright(C) 2020 金融庁 All Rights Reserved. - Weblio Email例文集, We would appreciate your prompt response. 今日は、英語表現を丁寧にする方法について解説します。Could you? - 経済産業省, 従来技術の短所を回避し、さらに簡単な設計上の構造において印刷物の分離性能を上げかつ取扱いを丁寧に行なうことができる、堆積体から印刷物を分離するための方法および対応した装置提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a method for separating a printed product out of a stack and an embodied device, capable of carefully performing handling, by enhancing separation performance of the printed product in a simpler design structure, by avoiding a defect of a conventional technology. - Weblio Email例文集, I am grateful for your warm response. In any case, if requests for consultation or complaints are received from customers about financial transactions, whether they be currency derivatives or not, it is necessary for financial institutions to respond sincerely and conscientiously.

細目 英語, 業界用語 飲食, コナラ 季節, 透明なゆりかご ドラマ, 冨岡義勇 フィギュア, きちんとした 意味, ガンダムAGE OP, 問題ない 敬語, 松井 珠理奈, 静養 養生, コーヒー ポジティブ, 美食探偵 7話 あらすじ, 東急ハンズ Tポイント, インフルエンザ 予防接種 毎年, ラストフレンズ オープニング 意味, 森久保祥太郎 キャラ, 鬼 滅 の刃 グッズ 富山, エヴァ 序 ラミエル, 敵対 対義語, 作業する 英語, Twitter Web App, バスチェア 安い, 関連 意味, 鬼滅の刃 7巻 売り切れ, 名探偵ピカチュウ ゲーム, ダイナー 漫画 打ち切り, 青い彼岸花 カナヲ,

-未分類

執筆者:

comment

メールアドレスが公開されることはありません。 * が付いている欄は必須項目です

関連記事

【エロ漫画】事故物件で本当に出てきた小悪魔なJKの幽霊に生前の彼氏に似ていると言われ中出しセックスして昇天させる男!

【エロ漫画】事故物件で本当に出てきた小悪魔なJKの幽霊に生前の彼氏に似ていると言われ中出しセックスして昇天させる男!

【エロ漫画】ふられて落ち込んでいた少年が爆乳母親がオナニーしている姿を目撃してムラムラして中出し近親相姦してしまう!

【エロ漫画】ふられて落ち込んでいた少年が爆乳母親がオナニーしている姿を目撃してムラムラして中出し近親相姦してしまう!

【エロ漫画】いつもお弁当を作ってくれていた下級生の美少女が保健室で大好きな先輩とエッチ、フェラチオして中だしセックスをしちゃうww

【エロ漫画】いつもお弁当を作ってくれていた下級生の美少女が保健室で大好きな先輩とエッチ、フェラチオして中だしセックスをしちゃうww

【エロ漫画】サラリーマンが風俗街を歩いていると怪しいクラブを発見した、入ってみると綺麗なサキュバスがエッチをしてくれザーメンをしぼりとられる!

【エロ漫画】サラリーマンが風俗街を歩いていると怪しいクラブを発見した、入ってみると綺麗なサキュバスがエッチをしてくれザーメンをしぼりとられる!

【エロ漫画】友達と父が付き合ってエッチしてしまう、そして娘の巨乳JKも父にエッチをされてしまって、近親相姦セックスしてしまう!

【エロ漫画】友達と父が付き合ってエッチしてしまう、そして娘の巨乳JKも父にエッチをされてしまって、近親相姦セックスしてしまう!

最近のコメント